Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lazy

Well, today has been rather uneventful, and kind of productive. To begin my contrasted day I heard my alarm go off, but due to sore thighs, stiff arms and an unbearable pain in my neck (yes, sure, I'm a hypocondriac) I stayed in bed until 8:30. WOW! It felt surpurb!

Anyway, after that dilema of missing school, I tried to be productive, and completed majority of my science assignment, and downloaded some new tunes :)

Iris - Boyce Avenue
She's my Winona - Fall Out Boy
Monster - Meg & Dia
Colours from Black and White - New Empire
Come Home - OneRepublic
Over My Head - A Day To Remember
Kiss Me Through the Phone - A-Butta

And then I went to work. Ahh, I say I hate it, but when I get there, I do really enjoy it. Hahaha, I absoloutly love working with Michaelie, she is sooo halarious, and she even makes me laugh while cutting the insides out of chickens, weird, I know!

Mmm, so after work I came home, and ate this disguisting microwavable chicken stuff, it was so gross. And washed that down with half a packet of Oreos, I'm so morbidly obese! Hahaha

Okay, so my day wasn't as productive as I thought! But it sounded like a good starting sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment