Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rant

OMGG I just wrote this great, long, inspirational blog for nicole and the rest of the blogging community! And you'll never guess what I did! I didnt save it... AND THEN pressed the "Back" button! ARRGGGGG

Well, I'll just think of something new.

Tonight was pretty productive, I finished my maths and science assignments. I think maths is an A standard, and science a B... Clearly science isn't my forte.

I get so angry at myself when I get lower than an A- on exams and assignments. I think I have wayyy too high expectations of myself (but I'm not about to lower them).

I had the best report card I've ever had last term;

A English
A Maths
A Geography
B Science
A HPE
B Music
B Business
A Speech and Drama

I cried, mum cried, everyone was so pleased. But I can do better, I know it.
I want to be a journalist once I finish school, so apparently I need an OP of 5, scary right? Tell me about it! And to get an OP of 5 I have to get atleast all A's + A+'s in every subject. I'm stressing already, and I still have 2+ years until I sit for QCS.

Well, I'm over thinking about my future, and I probably sound full of myself, and all that wonderful stuff that I want people to think about me, so I'm going to go read a book.


(ps; i loooovee this colour)

No comments:

Post a Comment