Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Afternoon Of...

Awh yay. Today's the big day, well, not really, today's just the begining to a great weekend. We're flying out tonight at 7:00 and going to the motel. And tomorrow, daneeka and I have decided on the Cherm haha. Which leaves Sunday for Queen Street and Monday for DFO. I haven't saved too much cash, so I'm not too sure if I can still get my Nike's, but eh, I guess you can't always get what you want.

So I'm currently downloading some new music, to entertain me throughout the flight. I'm also reading Criminal at the moment (Kudos to Kelley for introducing it to me), so that will accomany my mellow tunes quite contrastly haha.

Wow, I was close to forgetting! I have brown/purple/red hair now :o
It's quite different, but I think I'm growing used to it.

Well this was just a brief blog, and I'm sure I'll have a lot more to tell you when I get back on Monday night. Until then, I bid you, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment