Thursday, July 16, 2009

Whitsunday Voices

Today was an interesting one, a good day, a day full of smiles and cheerful students. Holly and I attended Whitsunday Voices today, clearly presented at Whitsunday Anglican. Many great authors, publishers and illustrators attended the event including John Marsden. Although the day was full of great literature and english, my favourite aspect would have had to be catching up with some old friends, and the coffee (I love that mobile coffee van). There was some very esentric performers there also, I wasn't quite sure what they were singing, or why they were dressed in such obscure outfits, but it was entertaining never the less. I'll definitely be going again next year, I don't know if I learnt a hell of a lot, but it sure was great.

Highlight of the day: Holly and I were minding our own business in the bathrooms at Whitsunday, when we all of a sudden heard a God-aweful squeal come from one of the cubicals, and a small child ran out crying. Turns out the poor dear had fallen into the lavetory. It was horrible at the time, but after about 15 seconds I couldn't contain my laughter any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment