Thursday, July 2, 2009

Post cards from out of town

Haha, now that I've posted one blog, I've caught the bug and I have an urge to post another, every couple of hours, just to refrain myself from using a diary to record my daily fetes.

Ever so, tonight while I was working a woman came in and was like "Thankyou" so I said "Hi, how are you?" she responded with "Good thankyou" I asked how her day had been and she answered with another "Good thankyou". I had to controll myself so I wouldn't blurt out "THANKYOU", this poor woman was so sincere or maybe flustered, I haven't quite worked it out, but it was rather an amusing 1.5 minutes.

That reminds me, sometimes when people come in to work and they're voice is abnormally deep or they have an accent I always have a sudden urge to mock them and use the same articulation as they do. It's just a reflex, I don't mean to be disrespectful.

Daneeka's over tonight, she's actually just flicked the light switch off. She's rather upset with me at the moment, because I made plans with Christie today -Mum's parner's, nefew's, wife (a list, I know)- to go driving tomorrow so I could show her around our city and a few of it's pro's. And when we picked up Daneeka from work tonight, she automatically assumed i had nothing planned, and stated that we were going to the movies at 9:30, and besides the fact I already had plans (she was invited too), I'm not much of an early waker, plus we have no way of getting there. So as it goes "I'm in the shit".

That brings me to another point, Josie. I'm waiting for a reply from her, as she's a mobile music archive, and I want/need songs to download, I have cash to burrrnnn. So if anyone's reading this, and knows any good acoustic bands, leave us a comment yehh?

1 comment:

  1. aw god love you bianca ahahah
    i've replied, but we're basically in different time zones as i both sleep early and wake early, and you dont do either!

    ReplyDelete